Monday 29 April 2013

Hong Kong 19.4 2013

.........today i am going back home  these  10 days  i enjoyed every movement of my stay in HK  yes there are few things  i could do n some places i could go partly due to rain and partly because of both my replaced knees ,  still i am happy with  whatever i can do at my age ........as i was not going any where i had two cups of tea sitting in bed only then got ready and did my packing. there wasnot much just one bag and one backpack  and  went to the lobby  to pay the bill and checkout.  officially the time was 12noon  but they agreed that i could retain the room 3.30pm  as my bus was leaving at 3.55pm. but i came down at 3pm. only waiting in the room was more difficult  than in the lobby  now i just  wanted to reach the airport and back home to my son and his daughter.....now next where to n when......hope i will be fit to see  more places , people, culture and only god what else......

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to know that even though travelling seems like a distant dream, I can maybe eventually make it a reality.

    ReplyDelete