Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hong Kong 17.04.2013

Today after 10am. I was out on the Sha Tin it is in the New Territories which is very far from here. I took bus no. 170 it takes you very to the destiation it is walkig distance from the bus stop but i took another bus to the HK Heritage Museum i had gone there to see Faberge legacy of Imperial Russia. The things they had exhibited were too good you donot see these type of handycraft every day . From there i had to walk back because i couldnot find the bus stop for my return . Anyway it was not bad experience as i had to cross Hilton Plaza, Chanway Shoppig Center to reach New Town Plaza from where i had to catch my bus only bad thing was it was rainning and i had no umbrella but still it was not too bad because once i reached Hilton then they were all inter connected i didnot have to step out on the road and bus stand was also covered . Sha Tin is hilly beautiful place i would love lto live there On reaching my onreaching Causeway Bay i bought one umbrella, tomorrow is my last day in HK and donot want to sit in the hotel because of having no umbrella with me.......so see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment