Wednesday 10 April 2013

Hong Kong 10.04.2013

       l am an Indian 67years old lady who loves to trevel alone in different parts of the world. l am a widow with one son . In 2001 for the first time in my life I went abroad and then therewas no stopping  .In all these years i must  have seen more than 17 countries . Today  i am in hong kong. From airport  i took bus no. 11A and reached Wan Chai  it took more then an hour .I got down from the bus with luggage and started asking about my hotel Charterhouse Causeway Bay was. There was no taxi in sight so i started walking pulling my  bag behind me as every one was saying it was close walking distance so why not i walked and reached also in one peice .It was close but not that close also .On top it started rainning it was cold. Happy to see my hotel. Nice place, nice staff ,went to my room hot cupof tea and felt better. Rested and arranged my things then at 4pm. went out again ,still
 rainning .Went to Times Squre its huge i think there isnot a single brand in the world which is not there. They shut early here so i started back to the hotel. Came back other way seeing more   shops ,way back bought buns and with hot cup of tea enjoyed my dinner.Manav skyped gave him all the news .Today there wasnot much let us see what  moreisthere...........

No comments:

Post a Comment